Depositions, transcripts, evidence, and other documents are critical to your work. If they are poorly organized, however, legal document preparation can dominate your time and energy. Your time and resources are limited, so smart document management is a necessary prerequisite of courtroom success.
Harness the power of the Internet
With the Internet, document imaging, and electronic storage, there is no reason today to agonize over legal documents. Key Evidence has the tools to make document management a hassle-free process. We handle all aspects of document scanning and creation, storage, and retrieval in a professional and secure environment.
Be free of paper with our Online Document Depository
Our digital document depository frees you from traveling long distances to access information, carrying unwieldy files. With the same skills required to use Internet Explorer or America Online, you can access your documents instantaneously from anywhere in the world, 24/7. No special software is required, just log in, and all of your documents will be available. Worried about security? Our digital legal depository uses the highest level of online security and multiple password protection.
You can still count on us for traditional services
In addition to electronic document management, Key Evidence still provides traditional paper-based services for total case management. This includes file packing and shipping, photocopying, imaging, bates numbering, pagination, litigation binding, document coding, indexing, and centralized storage and viewing.
Key Evidence Digital Document Management
- Internet-based digital document depository. Secure access from anywhere in the world, using a standard Internet browser; no additional software required.
- CD-ROM depository. Carry a full set of transcripts and exhibits on a single CD.
- User-friendly search engine returns quick results for a keyword or phrase.
- Full text retrieval of over 250 document types.
- Document creation, preparation, and storage.
- Electronic Bates numbering and indexing.
- OCR imaging (Optical Character Recognition).
- No-cost viewing software.